Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reflection Point

The last few days (weeks) have been busy with the details, the logistics, the next steps in multiple projects that I am involved with.  It feels good to have created some space - mental and physical - and momentum in that realm.  Which gave me this morning to read (finish) a book that reconnected me back to the bigger picture of why these projects are important to me and the deeper work that is taking place.  (The book was Balance Point by Joseph Jenkins)

And then I checked in with my online streams and came across these short clips of Paul Hawken, someone who's writings and own journey has influenced mine.  The conclusion/message of the second clip was really important and powerful as I sit and hold the macro and micro of the life I am living.  The wicked question of "Am I Engaged?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment